Item Blau einfärben

• I don't think that there is a possibility to fix that because we don't have the source code for PoxConvert.

So my suggestion before doesn't work?

Maybe in win 10 there is an option for it in "compatibility setting" when rightclicking on the application and selecting properties.

Wo ich bin klappt nichts,...
    aber ich kann ja nicht überall sein.

• I don't think that there is a possibility to fix that because we don't have the source code for PoxConvert.

So my suggestion before doesn't work?

Maybe in win 10 there is an option for it in "compatibility setting" when right clicking on the application and selecting properties.

Windows 10 64 bit does not have 16 bit display option. The compatibility does nothing unfortunately :(

• That's a pity.

I, myself, would rather try it with a virtual machine (e.g. Win 7) before trying that thing you've linked. Also because I don't know if this solution is really that what we're searching for. Getting to tun a 16bit app =/= switching to 16 bit color mode.

Or maybe this Version is helpful but I don't know if there is a gif2pox function added:

https://github.com/SteveNew/POXStudio Click on tags under releases to download it.

Wo ich bin klappt nichts,...
    aber ich kann ja nicht überall sein.