ReRelease Bugs

• Platform: GOG

Chapter: 2

Trigger: None

Description: "Leben in Bäumen, Band 2", the last sentence protrudes beyond the notice and causes graphic errors.

----

Platform: GOG

Chapter: 1

Trigger: None

Description: One "Doppelseitige Streitaxt" still has its english name "Double Bladed Battle Axe" in the german version. That should have been according to the image on village map 1. The first map of the village that one enters. The image is older and I just now found out where the images were saved.

• I have sent that matter to the programmers and they are actually looking into this Issue. :)

• scriptorrerum Ah, OK good to know ^^

I hope you don't get annoyed by me making entries all the time, but I got two more.

Chapter: 2

Trigger: Entering Crypt 3

Description: Upon entering Crypt 3 for the first time, you can see Felious walking around outside the map (though he should still be in his chamber in the basement at this point).

I think is because the Felious seen here es the one who defeats the Lich later on, while the one you take into your the party despawns when entering Crypt 3 at the end of the chapter. I guess this solution has never been a problem before, because in the original the resolution of the game didn't allow to look past the wall of the Crypt 3.

- - -

Chapter: End of Chapter 2

Trigger: Finishing Chapter 2

Description: Now this is as old as the game itself, and I know how often this has been discussed in this forum, but of course I wasn't able to enter Chapter 3. In the Steam discussion page someone suggested to switch the language from German to English, which resolved the issue for several people (including me). So maybe it is a problem with the German version only.

• Plattform: GOG.com

Chapter: Chapter any

Trigger: using UseSmallFont=True in the main Siege.ini under [Settings]

Description: it is not really a bug, I just wanted to let you now what happens

using the UseSmallFont=True setting removes/hides the tooltips in the charactersheet (screenshots)

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.03.1

---------------

Plattform: GOG.com

Trigger: using female character

Description: if I am using a female character, some weapons like the "HuntingBow/Jagdbogen" or armours such as

hats/helmets/tabards/shields are not correctly displayed, I don't know how the female weapons/armours are implemented, so bug or feature?

• Plattform: Steam

Kapitel/Chapter: 6

Description: Now with the working fast travel 't' to south gate, it teleports you to a non overrun gate in chapter 6. You can also walk back to the outer bailey without an issue. Doesn't really cause any errors but is not quite logical. Teleport destination in chapter 6 once the gate is overrun should be changed.

Trigger: Open a Chest

Description: Hover with the mouse over any item in a open inventory with a chest, the tooltips from every item are missing.

Holding an item with a mouse gives only the name of the item (this should be correct)

I didn't encounter this bug with only the character inventory or with a corpse. (sorry Winchell)

Screenshot: inventory character, inventory chest, inventory corpse

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.03.1

---------------

Trigger: trade, loot corpse

Description: Trading with any merchant hovering over "Gegenstand verkaufen", text is ignoring the border and gets stuck there.

Hovering with the mouse over "alles <-" and the arrows for the ground items gets some text stuck on the screen.

Screenshot: inventory all, inventory all arrow, inventory trader

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.02

---------------

Chapter: Chapter 1

Trigger: Elarath Amulett Quest

Description: Talking to Elazar about the amulet, gets Elarath and Elazar confused.

Screenshot: Elarath Elazar

---------------

Trigger: Village 1 west garden

Description: to get the herbs for brother Mo we must fight "ein unbekannter Aasfresser" to get to the "Rosenstrauch"

rename the "Aasfresser" to "Merscwog" to align it with the english version

Screenshot: Merscwog

• Platform: Steam

Chapter 3:

Descirption:
    The final army of the Ahoul attacking you before the Baron and his friends spawn to late. So they wont attack the enemy, but the Ahoul will attack you first.

Also if you drop before friendly NPCs in armed position (removed from your party) they wont attack the Ahoul. In the vanila game you could position some friendly NPCs there and get a slight advantage over the big Ahoul army.

Trigger: Kill Sha'ahoul Scout in Village 2

Description: In the first Chapter Village 2 is a house with a roof in the NW with 2 Sha'ahoul and a cellar, the green one drops a

broad sword (Breitschwert) with a wrong image in the inventory. Space, ground image and trader are correct.

Trigger: Quest Pell(andrian) and Lahren

Description: This one is tricky.

The right way: After talking to Mudam -> Olon -> Pell -> Lahren -> Pell -> Lahren -> Pell getting Shadow (Schatten) -> Village 2 Sapphire Ring ->

giving the Ring to Lahren -> talking a last time to Pell, Lahren stays outside of the little fence near Pell for Eternity.

The wrong way?: After talking to Mudam go straight for Village 2 and grab the Sapphire Ring and next the Lahren/Pell conversations and

giving the ring to Lahren as soon as possible without getting Shadow from Pell. Talk to Pell, after that Lahren goes inside the little fence near

Pell. But every time after that talking to Pell gives the wrong dialog and resets Lahren back outside the fence and he moves back inside or

stands outside the fence.

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.02

-Edit2: broken in Version 1.03.1

• vorgash thanks for reporting these, but since we will not at current time be able time-wise to look into each broken story line in the German, and we do have the alignment with the English version ready - that should fix all these issues - there is no need to report more German story or item issues, for now. If you find things in the English version, or in the German version after the coming patch please do report them. Just not to waste your time on things we aware off and working on.

To everyone reporting issues: Please do also state language version played, and whether any mods/patches are installed. It is getting harder to distinguish between what is a bug and what are adjustments in the living organism called SoA :D

• Platform: steam

System: Windows 10, I've tried all the display options, large monitor,

Chapter: 1, going to 2

Trigger: leaving through the north exit

Description: I'm having an issue; when i end chapter 1 and proceed to chapter 2, the game crashes. My quest log is empty and I'm confident I should start Chapter 2 now.

EDIT: I found this log file that may describe my crash - DDrawCompat-Siege.txt

FINAL FOLLOW UP: I found a solution, which was updating my GPU drivers. Then I was able to proceed in the game.

Language: Deutsch

Kapitel/Chapter: 1

Trigger: -

Beschreibung/Description: I cannot report anything to Mudam. I don't exactly remember which infos should be reportable to him, but I am almost certain that after Clearing the whole village, having done every side quest of chapter 1, killing the Shamen and realizing what is going on beneath the church/South gate, I should be able to report to him. In my opinion I cannot progress any further in the game because of the missing option to report to Mudam. If I am mistaken and I have to do something else before being able to progress, please someone help me. If not, this is a bug report.

EDIT: Today's (16th of April) patch solved this problem. I was able to report the conspiracy and can now progress in the story :)

• Platform: Steam

System: Windows 10, HD Grafic´s -> orginal resolution same issue

Patchversion: 1.02 (yes even with the patched version i have this bug)

Chapter: 6

Language: German

Map: that with Xandar (ghost)

Description:
    The map completely crashes if you enter it or after few seconds. -> only reboot of your pc works

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Carritos () aus folgendem Grund: Update: Tryed some solutions but it didnt work, also want something to add. :)

• Platform: GOG

Patchversion: 1.03

Description: When I open the inventory and move an item, I can no longer move the mouse to the top and left thirds of the screen after I let go of the item. May be related to Full HD resolution. The boundary corresponds to the original resolution. The bug does not appear in windowed mode.

Workaround: Tab out of the game and return.

----

I assume that it is normal to start with only 10 training points. So far, it has always been 20 training points. This change was not mentioned in the changelog. Were the 20 training points a mistake in the German version of the game?

• rucivfan Thanks - we will investigate - not quite sure what happened. Regarding the 10 training points, that was how the better "balanced" party hitpoints option was set - but you can set that back to pre-patch 1.03, by adding AdjustedPartyHitPoints=false in the Siege.ini.

Edit: We found the clipping issue - seems to be only in fullscreen with HD or FullHD issue - the issue is fixed and a quickfix will be pushed.

Thanks!

Kapitel/Chapter: none

Trigger: Starting the game

Beschreibung/Description:

Switching resolution greater than 800x600 and activating fullscreen will lead to a black screen after the intro video.