Beiträge von FERW48

First of all I apologize for writing in English but my knowledge of German is quite limited and soamigos is unique place which still active. Some days ago I found this great game and since it's holidays and I can enjoy some large amounts of free time I decided to play it. I like the game very much and until now I have passed first 2 chapters.
    The problem is that in some places the game slows down, first it wasn't very annoying but it slows down more frequently each time. My computer may not be the newest one but its still P4 2.66 GHZ, 1 GB RAM, NVidia 6200 256 MB and its a bit frustrating that Siege of Avalon slows down.
    I searched on your forum but the most frequent issue seems to be those magenta polygons and I didnt found a lot about slowing down, well one guy mentioned it but his PC was P1. I also searched support on official page, but...it's in pretty decadent state.
    Whoever I extracted some useful ideas from the official page and trying I found this: when I disable Direct Draw the game doesnt slow down it runs perfectly, but the pointer blinks so much that is almost invisible and now the inventory slows down. It seems that Direst Draw also affects the pointer.

Well, what are your thoughts about this? Thank you in advance and I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Danke.