Beiträge von VanCollins

Blackstar's rights the game expired a long time ago.

I am the original author of Siege of Avalon and I own all of the rights to the game.

Digital Tome was my development studio

Black Star Was the German Publisher.

James Shifflett, who was my business partner and technical lead for the project passed, years ago. So I am not sure what can be done to bring the original back to life. I've talked to Steve Davis about modernizing the game engine. But without backing on the project. There is only so much I can ask of people.

Van Collins

Hmm strange things are afoot with this post.

Hello

I am the original author of Siege of Avalon and I own all of the rights to the game.

Digital Tome was my development studio

Black Star Was the German Publisher.

James Shifflett, who was my business partner and technical lead for the project passed, years ago. So I am not sure what can be done to bring the original back to life. I've talked to Steve Davis about modernizing the game engine. But without backing on the project. There is only so much I can ask of people.

There have been some serious talks recently about bringing SoA to the mobile market.

I can not express how happy I am to find that there are still fans of my work almost 20 years after its original release.

Van Collins

Hmm strange things are afoot with this post.