Beiträge von Rucksacksepp

Weil du das Modpaket für die klassische Version genommen hast.

In deinem Fall brauchst du das für die Steam/GoG Version, was ich vorher nicht wusste. Diese etwas andere Pfade für die Spielresourcen.

Hier:

Oder:

Deine Entscheidung welche.

Du findest die mittlerweile in der "Filebase". Auf der anderen Seite, wo sie mal waren ist aber auch ein anklickbarer Link zu finden, der direkt dort hin führt genauso wie wenn du auf "Download" im Thema deines zweiten Links klickst. In der Filebase sollte rechts neben dem Dateinamen ein Button mit Herunterladen zu finden sein.

Hi,

Also ich kann da nur für meine Sachen sprechen. Kapitel 7 installierst/kopierst du einfach in den vorhandenen SoA Ordner (im Moment geht da nur die Steam/GoG-Version). Dieses Kapitel werd ich bezeiten ins Modpaket miteinbeziehen, sodass man es auch für die klassische Version spielen kann.

Dann gibt es noch das Modpaket, welches man auch einfach in die SoA Installation installiert. Allerdings in eine saubere Installation (ohne Kapitel 7), um Fehler zu vermeiden. Kapitel 1 sollte aber reichen, falls du die klassische Version nutzt. In diesen Modpaketen sind die Geschichten eh schon chronologisch von oben nach unten in der Modauswahl zu finden, wenn man auf "Neues Spiel" bzw "Spiel Laden" drückt. Die untersten zwei haben aber nichts mit dem SoA-Universum zu tun. Das sind einfach zwei Einzelgeschichten.

Does the siege.log say anything about ...cannot find file 'xy.bmp' ? The Offlimits.bmp aren't used, if the section has a level file where you can go.

I've just guessed the coordinates for the westerngate. So I thought there might be +/-5 pixel Offset but luckily it was correct.

BTW: I've only recognized it since today that the available things from you (like WharfsAvaliable) do have scrambled letters.

The transitcomplete is already excluded. I was just referring to the correct translation of a few spells and also to just deleting the ifquerys for some spells.

I've added the new glyphs for MirrorImp, Firefly, Inferno, Deepfreze, Flying Blades and Power Death. The other ones (protection spells) don't work the same way. Without changing the functions (and maybe something more) I cannot refer to a Character, so Source.TitleExists(xy) can't be used there. The same goes for the getname function.

Here's the updated one:

SiegeTransitcomplete.zip

Yes, but I mean it could be that there's something else to be consider like adjusting values for the whole spellglyphs.bmp which is bigger then.

3. Wrote it to my list for next patch.

4. Ah, now I get it. I don't think changing the names wouldn't make much sense. All in all you have already the different symbols to tell them apart.

1. Yes and I'm thinking about to delete these ifquery for next patch anyway since I've needed these resources for the alternate Version I've also added (since patch 1.07) for people who have the blue pixel bug. And this Version is just the one from the Modpaket based on the old Sourcecode where I didn't tell apart the loading of the spells for the mods.

2. I could add those. But maybe there is a something more to check when adding more spellglyphs. Let's see at weekend...

3. Actually the spellnames in the text.ini are the ones you just have to copy and paste for the script: player.addtitle("spellname");

4. Just addons/no extra spells. Doing it the over way would be too complicated. In the attachment you'll find a list of all improvements for the spells.

I've added some new spells back then: SummonRockGolem, Illusion, PoisonAura, Iceblock, Bloodlust and the improvement for Mirror Image (MirrorImp). The improvement is only good if you're not a mage. Then one of your three mirror images wil be a caster.

These new spells aren't made for SoA itself, but for the mods (actually only Ashes of Avalon) in the Modpaket. The reason you can use the Rock Golem Spell (and also mirrorimp) is that I didn't do the same ifquery for that spell. Reason: Back then working on Patch 1.04 in which the publisher was still involved. I've added my additions from the older SourceCode I used for the Modpaket. And they didn't want being added new resources as they where needed for the new spells.

Deflect just sets the new destination point for the projectile to "nil". So just a random direction. Reflect sets the destination to the point where the projectile's caster stands at that moment the projectile hits you. That's the small difference/improvement.

Hi,

1. No there isn't. But I will try a wirting a text guid matching your problem:

When saving a character you get two pox files. The one which is saved in another folder called editor has to be moved to:

.../Resources/editor/spriteobject/character/layered/...

The other on stays in:

.../Resources/spriteobject/character/layered/...

Then in ChaptEd you have to add the new character from .../Resources/spriteobject/character/layered/... and not from .../Resources/editor/spriteobject/character/layered/.... Otherwise the character is invisible since you just added a "character-picture". The editor file is needed since layered characters don't have frame pictures in their file, only a link to the layered images. Therefore ChaptEd wouldn't display a layered Character.

2. You just have to remove/change some scripts on the endgame.lvl like it is for the chapter 7 extension. Nothing needs to be changed in the Sourcecode. To explain everything in depth would take a while, which I don't have at the moment. But I've attached the endgame.lvl from chapter 7 down here:

Das klingt doch nach dieser Symptomatik:

Siege of Avalon: Anthology (1558990) · Issue #4801 · ValveSoftware/Proton
    Compatibility Report Name of the game with compatibility issues: Siege of Avalon: Anthology Steam AppID of the game: 1558990 System Information GPU: GTX 1050Ti…
    github.com

Der Patch behebt das. Da das aber kein Setup ist, wird das eher schwierig - zumindest so wie ich das verstanden habe. Aber das Modpaket auf der neuen Engine enthält auch die gepatchte Anwendung und ist auch als Setup zu finden.

N'abend,

so ist es nun soweit. Patch 1.10 ist fertig und kann in der Filebase heruntergeladen werden. Ebenso ist auch Kapitel 7 erneuert worden, da dort der Patch mitinbegriffen ist.

Die Modpakete werden schätzungsweise morgen aktualisiert, da sich ja sourcecode technisch ein paar Sachen geändert haben und diese Verbesserungen auch in den Modpaketen drin sein sollen.

So nach einiger Zeit ein paar Neuigkeiten:

Es steht mal wieder ein neuer Patch an. Die größte Neuerung ist, dass nun das Itemverschwinden, wenn die Truhe zu vollgestopft wird, unterbunden wird. Stattdessen landen die übrigen Items nach erneutem Laden der Karte auf dem Boden bei der Kiste.

Alles weiter kann man hier bereits nachlesen:

SoA Änderungsaufzeichnung
    WIP, 1.10, SoAmigos #,WHO,WHAT,TYPE,PURPOSE,English,German,Russian,Spanish,Polish,All 1,Seppi,Tutorial: Added the info that you can assign the spells directly…
    docs.google.com