Beiträge von vorgash

SteveNew ok will do as you wish ;) bug hunting again after the patch is released.

All my reports are from the german version without any mods/patches.

No time was wasted here, just old habits from me playing chapter one again and again.......

Plattform: GOG.com

Chapter: Chapter 1

Trigger: Quest Pell(andrian) and Lahren

Description: This one is tricky.

The right way: After talking to Mudam -> Olon -> Pell -> Lahren -> Pell -> Lahren -> Pell getting Shadow (Schatten) -> Village 2 Sapphire Ring ->

giving the Ring to Lahren -> talking a last time to Pell, Lahren stays outside of the little fence near Pell for Eternity.

The wrong way?: After talking to Mudam go straight for Village 2 and grab the Sapphire Ring and next the Lahren/Pell conversations and

giving the ring to Lahren as soon as possible without getting Shadow from Pell. Talk to Pell, after that Lahren goes inside the little fence near

Pell. But every time after that talking to Pell gives the wrong dialog and resets Lahren back outside the fence and he moves back inside or

stands outside the fence.

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.02

-Edit2: broken in Version 1.03.1

Trigger: Kill Sha'ahoul Scout in Village 2

Description: In the first Chapter Village 2 is a house with a roof in the NW with 2 Sha'ahoul and a cellar, the green one drops a

broad sword (Breitschwert) with a wrong image in the inventory. Space, ground image and trader are correct.

Chapter: Chapter any

Trigger: Open a Chest

Description: Hover with the mouse over any item in a open inventory with a chest, the tooltips from every item are missing.

Holding an item with a mouse gives only the name of the item (this should be correct)

I didn't encounter this bug with only the character inventory or with a corpse. (sorry Winchell)

Screenshot: inventory character, inventory chest, inventory corpse

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.03.1

---------------

Trigger: trade, loot corpse

Description: Trading with any merchant hovering over "Gegenstand verkaufen", text is ignoring the border and gets stuck there.

Hovering with the mouse over "alles <-" and the arrows for the ground items gets some text stuck on the screen.

Screenshot: inventory all, inventory all arrow, inventory trader

---------------

Trigger: Elarath Amulett Quest

Description: Talking to Elazar about the amulet, gets Elarath and Elazar confused.

Screenshot: Elarath Elazar

---------------

Trigger: Village 1 west garden

Description: to get the herbs for brother Mo we must fight "ein unbekannter Aasfresser" to get to the "Rosenstrauch"

rename the "Aasfresser" to "Merscwog" to align it with the english version

Screenshot: Merscwog

Kann mir bitte jemand erklären wie genau die Schnellreise "T" im Re-Release funktionieren soll.

Egal wann ich die Taste während dem 1.Kapitel drücke, ich lande immer im Zimmer von Corvus in der Außenburg OG.

Kenne diese Funktion erst seit ich hier im Forum das Lesen angefangen habe.

Can someone, please explain to me how the fasttravel "T" functions with the Re-Release.

Anytime I press "T" in Chapter 1, I get everytime ported to Corvus' room.

Trigger: using UseSmallFont=True in the main Siege.ini under [Settings]

Description: it is not really a bug, I just wanted to let you now what happens

using the UseSmallFont=True setting removes/hides the tooltips in the charactersheet (screenshots)

-Edit: fixed in Version 1.03.1

---------------

Trigger: using female character

Description: if I am using a female character, some weapons like the "HuntingBow/Jagdbogen" or armours such as

hats/helmets/tabards/shields are not correctly displayed, I don't know how the female weapons/armours are implemented, so bug or feature?

Rucksacksepp entschuldige da habe ich mich nicht richtig ausgedrückt.

Mit dem "immer weiter" meinte ich eine stufenweise Verschiebung in Richtung obere linke Ecke.

Angefangen bei einer Auflösung von 800x600 zentral im Bildschirm, bis wie in meinem Bild zu sehen ist,

bei einer Auflösung von 1920x1080 und nicht mehr weiter.

Die Fenster sind in ihrer jeweiligen Auflösung immer an der gleichen Position.

MfG

vorgash

rucivfan habe das Modpaket (Steam) einfach in den Siege of Avalon Anthology Ordner der von GOG Galaxy verwaltet wird installiert.

Über GOG Galaxy SoA gestartet und bekomme dann die Auswahl für Siege of Avalon oder SoA-Mods spielen mit den Optionen für

Auflösung und Sprache. Habe jede Mod kurz (5min) angetestet und scheint zu funktionieren? Sollte dies intensiver getestet werden,

um eine Aussage treffen zu können Rucksacksepp ?

Leider wird sobald ich die Auflösung größer als 800x600 einstelle, das Hauptmenu und jedes Fenster wie Charakterbildschirm, Inventar usw.

immer weiter in die obere rechte Ecke verschoben. Ist dies gewollt? Bild im Anhang 1920x1080 musste leider die Qualität reduzieren wegen max 1MB.

MfG

vorgash

Trigger: Kill the traitors at South Gate

Description: after killing the traitors in the south gate basement, you get a quest entry with a mix of english and german

"Verräter in South Gate gruben einen Tunnel,..." maybe change it into "Verräter am Südtor gruben einen Tunnel,..."

SteveNew

Hi, i've tested the new .db files with the GOG.com version and can confirm the CD_ items in Chapter1 are obtainable.

Thanks for the work you and this community are placing on such an old but good jewel of a game.

greets

vorgash

-Edit: the "Double Bladed Battle Axe, abgenutzt" gets now the proper german name "Doppelschneidige Streitaxt, abgenutzt", thanks again