Beiträge von nispepalto

Thank you for the quick reply and quick fix, Rucksacksepp! I can confirm that they keys are working again.

And thanks for the tip about siege.exe and GoG Galaxy. I'm an old school player, i don't care much about achievements, but it's nice to know they work with GoG though Galaxy.

As a side note, as long time player of Infinity Engine games and NWN (i was there playing it's modules when the old Vault was a thing), i don't know how could i have missed this game. I'm still in the beginning (cp1) but i am already enjoying it a lot. The writing is amazing and leagues away of most modern (or even older) RPG's. It's a pity that it was not as successful as it should.

Auch hier mal ein kleiner Fortschrittsbericht. Alle fertigen Änderungen sind in der Änderungsaufzeichnung zu finden.

https://docs.google.com/spread…3kmHM/edit#gid=1235574051

Eine Sache, die schon fast fertig ist, ist die Möglichkeit einige Tasten neuzuweisen zu können. Nicht nur über die Siege.ini, sondern auch über eine grafische Oberfläche. Siehe Bild.

Hello!

About this (and sorry for writing in english), i installed the patch 1.07 today over the gog version (1.03, i think) and now i can't use most of the keys. For instance the map key (M) or the quests key (Q) do nothing. Strangely enough, the combat key (space) still works. I'm running the game though Siege_UnspezifischeVersion.exe, since i have the GOG version.

I tried to rebind the keys, both by editing the ini file and using the UI above, but with no success. Do you have any insights about this?

It seems Kaspersky does not like SoAMods.exe or SoAStarter.exe very much. Could also be that the reason? The antivirus is blocking them.

Thanks for the great work!