Share your tales of horror and courage!

• Here, you should tell your tales of what has happened to you in the game we all love so much. Even tell them from other peoples points of few, there is no limit! When I have time, I will even post one.

• I can see many of you are looking through this thread, yet none of you are posting, do not be afraid or too shy! Tell the tale of how you brought down 5 Sha'Ahoul all on your own, or how you ran through Sha'Ahoul arrows and slaughtered the archers firing them!

Do not be afraid, no one will critisize you or your English. :P

• If nobody want to be the first one I will start with a small story which contains fantasy and reality:

It was a normal day. The fires burnt, the rotten smell of human meat ws hanging in the air and I thought nothing would happen. It was about midday, Iwas on my way to report my clan leader what I has seen on my patrol. At the old church in Town a companion from the mountain clan asks me if I know where Ovoron is. I looked closer at him and saw that he must have gotten through many fights because is armory looked like avalonian armory and was full of blood. Meanwhile we were talking with each other, he said that he is a special rogue who have to report to Ovoron in order to fullfill the requirements we need to destroy Avalon and conquer new living grounds. I said that he can find Ovoron near Mithras' tent and that I can show him the way but I thought something couldn't be right. As we went by the magicians tent I heard a voice who screamed: "He's here! He's here!" Suddenly we were circled by many warriors and the face of the sha'ahoul from the mountain clan changed to a human face, a warrior from Avalon. Our men yeld loudly and began to attack but the avalonian took his sword and killed the first two with on single attack and began to run into our camp. My opinion of his action was that he must have gotten crazy and is on a suizide trip but he flow through our rows of deadly warriors as if they weren't exist. The Avalonian ran to the tent of Mithras. Ovoron who was warnt from our yellings stood in front of the tent, his long blade in one hand and waited of the arrival of these litle fish. We could see how both fighted with each other and thought that Ovoron would win easily but then there was a flash and we were unable to see anything for a short moment. As our eyelight was returned we saw Ovoron lying on the ground, deadly injured and his sword was stolen by these moron. Mithras decided to attack Avalon no matter what it will cost. Later I heard he was killed by the same human who killed Ovoron but I never saw this Avalonian again.

Helft alle mit! Hier könnt ihr freie Rechenkapazitäten an Forschungsprojekte verteilen um Krebs und Aids zu stoppen sowie um Radiowellen auf Spuren von Alien-Kommunikation zu durchsuchen.
    World Community Grid

• Hello!

I do not speak English very well, but I must tell you a story.
    It is very important that this story does not be forgotten.
    I had seen the face of this human.
    This human who killed Ovoron and Mithras....and myself, too.
    I am a dying man..I can feel it...
    He had attacked me with an Fireball..and I can not forgot this terrible scorching heat..never.

I heard my dying friends scream, but before I could help them, came this bally human.

He was only a Shadow in the night, very quietly, but fast, faster then everyone else.
    I saw him running toward me, a weird mask in the one hand, a bloodlz sword in the other...and then...only a Fireball....

But I know where he live.. a little house in the village..I have marked it on the map... please catch...him...he must die

[GLOW=firebrick]Burn ablazely[/Glow]

Ein Baum hat Äste,
    das ist das Beste,
    denn wäre er kahl,
    dann wärs ja ein Pfahl!

• Well, looks like it's finally my turn. So here goes nothing.

The clouds hovered over the land, entirely blocking out the sun. Crisp, freezing cold water in the streams gave the hint that Winter was well on it's way to the forrested lands around Avalon, the free place of the Seven Kingdoms. Rotting corpses of fallen soldiers, archers, and mages littered the once free forests, forests that used to roam of beutiful birds, elegant deer, and quiet rabbits. All that lived in the forests now were packs of wolves, and the hordes of Sha'ahoul. The rivers around Avalon were beutiful at a point, now they only have the stench of death, corpses line the beachsides, and even more bodies of the fallen lay at the bottem of the river. All was more then perfect, but the devastation was surely the fault of that one thing, the Sha'ahoul.

Soldiers wandered the walls of Avalon, their eyes scanning the landscape for any sign of hostility. Then, it happened.

End of the first part, many more to come.